Room and Contents Fire
- Locate main body of fire using thermal imaging and size up.
- Use the SpikeHammer to make a hole in the siding and sheathing on the exterior wall of the fire compartment, as high up as possible.
- Insert AttackSpike™ fully and flow water.
- Once flowing water there is no need to man the tool.
- Utilize the driver / engineer / chauffeur to deploy the AttackSpike™ while crews are stretching lines and preparing for interior attack.
- For fires in multiple rooms, consider deploying multiple spikes.
- Standard length AttackSpike™ with Shield Tip
- Standard length AttackSpike™ with Attack Tip when a long reach is required