Center Hallway and Highrise
Maintain control of center hallway to provide a significant tactical advantage.
Minimize smoke and heat in the center hallway to:
- Better support sheltering in place
- Expedite victim evacuation and minimize exposure to victims
- Minimize damage to the building
- Connect the AttackPack to an 1¾ in. feeder line from the standpipe on the floor below the fire.
- Advance the AttackPack to the fire floor and stretch the two structural 1 in. lines.
- Place a SmokeStopper on the door of the involved compartment.
- Pierce the wall / door using a HammerSpike or halligan.
- Place spike as high in the compartment as possible.
- Flow water and utilize thermal imaging to look for knock-down.
- Water application will reduce temperatures and will contract superheated gasses enabling access to the compartment while minimizing the impact on the center hallway.
- Standard length AttackSpike™ with Shield Tip
- Standard length AttackSpike™ with Attack Tip when a long reach is required