Salvage and Overhaul
- Reduce the need to pull sheetrock, flooring and sheathing during overhaul.
- Use controlled application of direct water streams inside walls, ceilings, floors and void spaces to stop extension and fully extinguish the fire.
- Reduce fatigue by working off of a 1 in. line instead of an 1¾ in.
- Use thermal imaging to locate hotspots and pierce affected areas.
- Flow water until steam production and evaluate with thermal imaging.
- Standard Length AttackSpike™ with Shield Tip.